- This event has passed.
10K’s of Personal Branding Workshop with Kaplan Mobray
October 10 @ 7:30 am - 9:30 am
Start your morning off motivated and full of insight as Kaplan Mobray will be presenting in a rare public apperance to Hartford, CT! “Recognized by Meetings and Conventions Magazine as one of the nation’s top business speakers”
In this inspiring workshop, learn how to focus your life’s goals with your life’s actions to create a powerful package called “you.” Filled with easy-to-follow instructions and valuable tips on developing your personal brand, this guide explains the10Ks of personal branding:
- Know thyself
- Know what you want to be known for
- Know how to be consistent
- Know how to accept failure as part of building your personal brand
- Know how to communicate your personal brand attributes
- Know how to create your own opportunities
- Know and master the art of connection
- Know that silence is not an option
- Know your expectations, not your limitations
- Know why you are doing what you are doing today and how it will shape where you are headed tomorrow
These principles can change your life, give you focus, propel your career, and take you to a much greater place.
Kaplan Mobray is one of the world’s most dynamic and inspirational business speakers and award-winning author of “The 10Ks of Personal Branding”.
He has been featured on CNN, FOX, Businessweek, The Wall Street Journal, Ad Age and shares his message to NFL players and fans annually at the Super Bowl.
Wharton-educated, Kaplan draws from his over 15 years of corporate experience as a successful business executive where he led corporate marketing, advertising, brand development, and workforce diversity initiatives for Fortune 500 companies.
Kaplan has received worldwide acclaim and numerous awards for his leadership and branding insights.