- This event has passed.
Back Office Finances
May 20 @ 5:30 pm - 7:00 pm EDT
Business operations session focused on how to set up your back office financial systems to manage tax responsibilities, insurance, payroll, and financial reporting. We will discuss steps you need to take as a business owner to ensure compliance and have systems in place to support strategic decision making.
If you are asking questions like these, then this workshop is for you!
- What reports should I be looking at regularly to understand the financial health of my business?
- What accounting systems are good my small businesses?
- Does it make a difference if I’m a sole proprietor, LLC, LLP, or other structure?
- When should I hire an accountant for my small business? What about a bookkeeper?
- Why should I have a separate bank account for my business?
- How do I manage tax responsibilities, insurance, and payroll as a business owner?