- This event has passed.
SEO Basics: Get found on Google
April 5, 2022 @ 5:30 pm - 6:30 pm EDT
Search Engine Optimization (SEO) is a mandatory marketing tactic if you want your website to be found on Google. SEO is complex and ever-changing, but you can easily understand the basics, and even a small amount of SEO knowledge can make a big difference. Learn proven, repeatable best practices to help you drive targeted traffic to your website.
You will learn:
- A basic understanding of Search Engine Optimization and how it works
- On-page and off-page components
- Keyword management: keyword analysis and competitor analysis
Prior to the webinar:
- Identify your website platform, e.g. WordPress, Wix, Squarespace, Shopify
- Gather your current ranking when you Google your name, business name and any other potential keywords
Facilitated by: Nalini Goolsarran, founder of EdgeSpace Marketing.
Nalini is passionate about transforming business practices and streamlining communications. She has a BS in Computer Information Systems and experience in IT, Project Management and Communications.
Before becoming an entrepreneur, she was an Associate COO for a division of a global financial institution. She believes in the strength of her community, she regularly volunteers for organizations and causes that empower the next generation.